Join Rachel Zanfardino, Manager, League Programs for a conversation around celebrating the trailblazing impacts of our past to motivate the impact of our future, and AJLI CEO Patsy Doerr as she reflects on the importance of our collective action lighting our way forward. The Junior League is uniquely situated in society to help amplify the work of women in our communities and continue to lift up and impact critically important issues. This Women’s History Month, we proudly honor the thousands of Junior League women who have paved the way forward for each of us.
“We can’t celebrate the work of our past without reflecting and acknowledging all of the impact Junior Leagues have created. That being said, as we move forward into our second century at The Junior League, we need to put action behind our reflection so we feel motivated to continue to move the work forward. ”
To learn more about the amazing programs that our Junior Leagues are running, please view the following:
- Eradicating Poverty and Food Insecurity – JL Philadelphia’s Apple a Day
- Closing the Gender Gap- JL Kansas City’s C3KC Summit
- Improving Health Outcomes and Disparities – JL Wilmington, DE’s Stand Up Period
- Advancing Child Education – JL Phoenix’s ROCKETS
- Ending Gender-Based Violence – JL Cedar Rapids’ Bridging the Gap